Live show in sunny Wellington? How is this possible!?
It’s still not entirely locked in, but on Saturday 19th of February at about 3pm there might be a live show, in person, with an audience (if you come), maybe at the Wellington Town Hall, or maybe at a nearby venue. Be there don’t be there, but only if we confirm it’s actually happening. (A lot of stuff has to go right between now and then.)
Tell a friend!
Remember how dull your Thursdays were before you discovered Discourse? Just think of the joy you’ll be bringing into the world by sharing it around.
- Discourse Guest: David Farrar, Kiwiblog
- Discourse Guest: Keith Ng, Public Address blogger and Nerdcenary for Hire.
- NZ govt debt won’t worry agencies until it hits 30% of GDP, and it will only reach 28.5%, PM Key says (Interest.co.nz)
- List of sovereign states by public debt (Wikipedia)
- List of countries by external debt (Wikipedia)
- External debt stocks, total (DOD, current US$) (World Bank)
- Android Overtakes Symbian as World’s No. 1 Smartphone Platform (DailyTech)
- 250 a year die in domestic mishaps (NZ Herald)
- Military career of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Wikipedia)
- Queen St car ban touted by Council (NZ Herald)
- PM not keen on ‘Mondayising’ holidays (NZ Herald)
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
- Discourse Guest: Hady Osman
- Egypt (Wikipedia)
- Egypt Situation Gets Worse, People Reporting Internet And SMS Shutdown (TechCrunch)
- Egypt Shuts Off All Internet Access (Slashdot)
- Egypt Leaves the Internet
- How to Foil a Nationwide Internet Shutdown (Life Hacker)
- Egypt’s army promises no force against protesters (3 News)
- United States Foreign Military Financing (Wikipedia)
- Ben reckoned the Dell Streak was probably an alright piece of kit, but now says maybe not as the reviews don’t look so hot.
- Dell Streak 7 review (Engadget)
Follow us on twitter
Egyptian Army Intervenes to Protect Protestors from Police
Anti-Government Protests Continue in Egypt
Amazing beat boxing