Now up to 24 hours less stale.
Beware, we discuss this week’s (almost certainly fake) 1972 National Party campaign flyer, including reading out the horrifically racist language used on the flyer.
Don’t forget to send in your favourite Shakespeare scenes for us to perform!
- Samsung Blames Galaxy SIII Burn On “External Energy Source” (Slashdot)
- That Alleged National Party Flyer(State Highway 1)
- Nailgun can pierce skull, man discovers (3 News)
- MOTAT buys crushed car (3 News)
- Housing bust could be looming (3 News)
- Google doubles down on pride, says ‘LGBT rights are human rights’ (The Verge)
- About that Canadian study…
- Trigger Warning: “Wouldn’t it be funny if…” (Metafilter)
What’s your aunty been talking about?
- She’s still talking about The Newsroom.
Best of Lifehacker
- “Prevent Food and Drinks from Tasting Minty and Weird After You Brush Your Teeth” BY RINSING YOUR MOUTH.
Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
A real 1970’s National Flyer, note the far nicer typography.