Special guest: we speak with Kiel McNaughton, Auckland-based filmmaker and TV producer/director (and formerly Scotty from Shortland St *swoon*) about his great new online only TV show Auckland Daze — this will probably only work from within NZ, very sorry international listeners.
If you like the Discourse, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook, and hey why not rate the show in iTunes?
Recorded live in front of a rowdy online audience on mixlr.com, which is so amazingly better than uStream that we can’t believe it.
Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to Discourse XL, the episode 24 overflow show.
A Word From Our Sponsor
- Kiel McNaughton (IMDb)
- Auckland Daze (TVNZ OnDemand)
- @KielMcNaughton (Twitter)
- Shortland St Interview (TVNZ)
- Entourage (IMDb)
- French Power Company Fined For Hacking Greenpeace (Slashdot)
- Drunk, unlicensed motorcyclist shunned helmet (NZ Herald)
- I risk arrest by speculating on what was in the English Breakfast tea. And how John Key’s life could have been in danger. (Brian Edwards)
- News of the World victims’ lawyer calls for release of teapot tape (3 News)
- Greens billboard vandal quits (NZ Herald)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- Auckland Daze (TVNZ)
- Community (IMDb)
- How Dan Harmon Drives Himself Crazy Making Community (Wired)
- Intermediate Suspended Animation: NBC’s Midseason Slate Puts Community on Hold (Time)
- Never Mind the Buzzcocks (IMDb)
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
- in my cups
Follow us on twitter
John Banks on the Nation – remix
ADAM BUXTON READS OUT YOU TUBE COMMENTS FOR ‘APPLE MAC MUSIC VIDEO’
Passingly related video
NEK MINNIT NEWS — this is incoherant[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O351vZpCddw[/youtube]