Special guest this week is TUANZ chief executive – and former Vodafone head of comms – Paul Brislen (twitter: @paulbrislen).
If you like the show, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Recorded live in front of a rowdy online audience on mixlr.com, which is so amazingly better than uStream that we can’t believe it.
Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to Discourse XL, the episode 22 overflow show.
A Word From Our Sponsor
- Orcon, Vodafone, Telecom, TelstraClear receive infringement notices (NBR)
- Australians the world’s wealthiest (Sydney Morning Herald)
- High Court quashes TVNZ f-word ruling (NZ Herald)
- The fake Twitter trap
- Demand for red zone tours ‘overwhelm’ (The Press)
- Studios in ‘skynet’ copyright talks (Stuff)
- Anonymous Takes On a Mexican Drug Cartel (Slashdot)
- Anonymous Skeptical of Proposed Attack on Zetas Drug Cartel (Wired)
- Anonymous takes down darknet child porn site on Tor network (Ars Technica)
- HP decides to keep PC division after all (Ars Technica)
- Damien O’Connor (Wikipedia)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- Boss (IMDb) – yeah again, it’s really good.
- Battlefield 3 (Den of Geek)
- Portal 2 (Steam)
- Dead Island (Wikipedia)
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
Labour’s 2011 Opening TV address
Duck Sauce – Big Bad Wolf[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NRw9pArGY[/youtube]