We’re not about to let a little bit of tiredness keep us from our mics.
Special Guest Star
Ben Gracewood (from the internet), talking about Microsoft’s newly announced Windows 8-running Surface tablets.
- Microsoft Surface: Remarkable (Ben.geek.nz)
- Microsoft Surface event 2012: everything you need to know (The Verge)
- Scottish town council shuts down 9-y-o girl’s wildly popular school lunch blog, then changes their mind following internet outcry (Boing Boing)
- John Key’s “ghost followers”(Labour.org.nz)
- Derived Statistics (Boolean.co.nz)
- Quake victim loses $20,000 to fraudster (Stuff)
- The Oatmeal v. FunnyJunk, Part IV: Charles Carreon Sues Everybody(Popehat)
- Kiwi arrested in Bali for chocolate theft (3 News)
- Bucketlist sends couple broke (NZ Herald)
- Apple Store Buying Psychology (Business Insider)
- Cult report
What’s your aunty been talking about?
- Longmire (IMDb)
- Siege (TVNZ OnDemand)
- Prometheus (IMDb)
- Prometheus Unbound: What The Movie Was Actually About (LiveJournal)
Follow us on twitter
It's interesting to watch a man with his dick in a hornet's nest try to solve the problem by tossing his balls in as well.
— Matthew Inman (@Oatmeal) June 14, 2012
I'm on the verge of no longer caring about ear-grooming. So that's one more thing ticked off my F***it List.
— Matt Suddain (@suddain) June 7, 2012