If you like the show, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Recorded live in front of a rowdy online audience on mixlr.com, which is so amazingly better than uStream that we can’t believe it.
Discourse Talent Show
Congratulations to , who we selected as first winner of our the Talent Show comp for sharing his talent “Taking photos while waiting in the traffic (or at the lights)” with us.
Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to Discourse XL, the episode 17 overflow show.
A Word From Our Sponsor
- Aucklanders prefer tunnel to new bridge (NZ Herald)
- Brash backs marijuana decriminalisation (Stuff)
- Apple Donates Refurbed Original iPads To Teach For America Teachers (TechCrunch)
- It’s time to stop booing the Aussies (Dominion Post)
- Boorishness no basis for stereotypes (NZ Herald)
- Aussies irked at Kiwi Rugby World Cup nastiness (NZ Herald)
- NYPD officer who maced female protesters at Occupy Wall Stret identified, and d0xed by Anonymous (Boing Boing)
- Identified: NYPD Officer Who Maced Peaceful Protesters (Common Dreams)
- Codemania – a conference for developers (CodeMania)
- Technology ‘reads mind’ to make movies (Futurity)
- Hummingbird smuggler caught with his pants down
- Elizabeth Murchison: Fighting a contagious cancer (TED)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- Breaking Bad continues to be amazing.
- The Fades
- There are new seasons of many shows, this week we spoke about: Ultimate Fighter, Survivor, and The Amazing Race
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
Sweating soccer player time lapse