Very special guest
- RIANZ withdraw one of first cases to Copyright Tribunal
- What’s wrong with the Communications (New Media) Bill and can it be fixed?
Congratulations to Nic Steenhout winner of the lovely Epic Orcon Pale Ale. Please get in touch by next week (or you forfeit). I really mean it this time.
- Shut up and play nice: How the Western world is limiting free speech (Washington Post)
- Twitter removes anti-Jewish tweets (3 News)
- Guilty verdict for Italian earthquake scientists(Physics World)
- NetFlix Caught Stealing DivX Subtitles From Finnish Pirates (Slashdot)
- Joe Walsh On Abortion: No Exception For ‘Life Of The Mother’ Thanks To ‘Advances In Science And Technology’ (Huffington Post)
- PMS: It may not exist (Futurity)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab ‘does not copy Apple’s iPad designs’ (The Guardian)
- Excessive Hot Cheetos Consumption Blamed for ‘Bloody Stool Scare’ (Gawker)
- Monster energy drink linked to death (3 News)
- Water quality figures make a splash (Science Media Centre)
- Bill Gates Thinks Windows 8, Surface Products are “Incredible”(Daily Tech)
- Hotel Wi-Fi rates a ‘rip-off’ (NZ Herald)
- Castro dismisses health rumours (3 News)
- Screams save man from rubbish truck (Stuff)
What’s your aunty been talking about?
Follow us on twitter