Sometimes it’s really useful to have a handy international super villain around when you need a boost of surrealism in your life.
Special Guest Star
Ben Gracewood (from the internet), talking about going over to Famous International Supervillain Kim Dotcom’s place with Discourse regular and TV superstar José Barbosa to have a swim.
- Swim at Kim’s – Auckland men surprised with mansion invites (NBR)
- So, this happened. (Ben.geek.nz)
- Asset sales bill passes by one vote(NZ Herald)
- Iwi could still hold up asset sales (3 News)
- Rodney Hide: Employment favours the keen and hard-working (NZ Herald)
- Economists demonstrate exactly why bank robbery is a bad idea (Ars Technica)
- ‘Trasher Tolley’ crushes boyracer car (+video) (NZ Herald)
- TV psychics ‘exploited’ Furlong – NZ Skeptics (3 News)
- Sensing Murder Strikes Out Again (Scoop)
- FunnyJunk attorney ropes California Attorney General into The Oatmeal lawsuit (Ars Technica)
- On Orbitz, Mac Users Steered to Pricier Hotels (WSJ)
- ACC’s quota deal with Smith revealed (Stuff)
- New Jersey woman hit by ball sues Little League player for $150K-plus (CBS Sports)
What’s your aunty been talking about?
- The Newsroom (IMDb)
- Dan Rather Reviewed The Newsroom for Us and Liked It (Gawker)
Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter