Shark Week is really something more like Shark Month, Masked Legal Avenger last week, Rick Shera this week, and Super Special Secret international mergers & acquisitions lawyer & startup mentor next week – or perhaps the week after as we might take a break next week, to allow for preparations for the v48hours film competition.
- Rick Shera, partner at Lowndes Jordan, commercial lawyer with special interests in ICT, IP, & Media Law.
- Govt tax take down by $1.57 billion (NZ Herald)
- Driving licence pass rates plummet (NZ Herald)
- Asset sales ‘like a farmer eating his last chicken’ (NZ Herald)
- Victim: Bert Potter’s death ensures no reoffending (NZ Herald)
- Bert Potter dies (Kiwiblog)
- Fourteen rounds fired in fatal police shooting (NZ Herald)
- Tsunami survivor claims Harley-Davidson found in Canada (BBC)
- Google Australia: ~$1bn in revenue, $74k in tax (Delimiter)
- Bob Jones: Turn Chch CBD into a lake (Stuff)
What’s your aunty been talking about? Presented by Spoiler Massacre.
Follow us on twitter
Coldplay – RIP MCA[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVr4UP9ntLs[/youtube]
Down Under – Men At Work[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG-hNXXy6I[/youtube]