This is the last episode of season 2, we’ll probably make a Christmas special, and season 3 will probably start in January 2012.
The election show was so fun
It was great making something so well received with a bunch of my friends, talking to all our guests, and consuming the goodies provided by our lovely sponsors.
Speaking of our delightful and charming sponsors, they were:
- Delish Cupcakes
- Epic Brewing Company
- MyWorld Canvas Prints – don’t forget the ‘DiscourseNZ’ discount code for a 50% discounts.
- Blackmagic Design
Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to Discourse XL, the episode 26 overflow show.
A Word From Our Sponsor
- Finance Minister Bill English says SOE share sell-downs to get money out of bank accounts and help build the economy (Interest.co.nz)
- Should the ‘Occupy’ protesters be forcibly removed? (NZ Herald)
- Goff resignation sparks leader race (NZ Herald)
- Police defuse incident at Auckland polling station (NZ Herald)
- Mum faces court for slapping alleged bully (3 News)
- Bullying victim’s mother appears in court (NZ Herald)
- Ohio county takes 90kg 8-year-old from mother (3 News)
- Black Friday (Shopping) (IMDb)
- Marmite spill closes busy section of M1 motorway (The Mirror)
- Marmite plant closed due to quake fears (RadioNZ)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
That ‘the bible says X is wrong’ takedown from The West Wing.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-zhNiGlogQ[/youtube]