Interview: John Kingi, who was accused by Right-wing bloggers of being a Labour activist who infiltrated the TV3 Leaders Debate to rig the worm.
Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to Discourse XL, the episode 25 overflow show.
A Word From Our Sponsor
- Laws absent from radio show (3 News)
- Unknown why Laws off the air (NZ Herald)
- Goff charms the worm (3 News)
- John Key unconcerned with ‘worm’ bias claim (NZ Herald)
- Sex offender forced to move house (3 News)
- Christchurch’s red light district moves to suburbs (3 News)
- Don’t let Ratima out: victims’ family (3 News)
- HorizonPoll results very different from most other pollsters
- Father beats daughter for soiling herself (NZ Herald)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- Hell on Wheels (IMDb)
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter