If you like the show, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Recorded live in front of a rowdy online audience on mixlr.com, which is so amazingly better than uStream that we can’t believe it.
Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to Discourse XL, the episode 21 overflow show.
A Word From Our Sponsor
- Awlaki’s 16-year-old son killed by US drone (Boing Boing)
- France fined for haka breach (Sportal)
- Chinese web censors block terms related to “Occupy,” to stamp out movement’s spread in China (Boing Boing)
- It’s official: to protect baby’s brain, turn off the TV (Ars Technica)
- Hipster cop cuffs ’em — his skinny jeans, that is (The Star)
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
- Police surveillance of Muslims set up with ‘no regard for law’ (The Guardian)
- Facebook could face €100,000 fine for holding data that users have deleted (The Guardian)
- Unacceptable Words on television and radio (BSA) — beware, PDF
- Limbaugh Defends Lord’s Resistance Army (The NY Times)
- The death of a Time Warner worker sparks a Carl Monday investigation
- The game Dylan mentioned:
- September 12th — beware, Shockwave
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- Stephen Fry’s Planet Word, Review (The Telegraph)
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
Morgan’s Rugby World Cup celebrations in the city short[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eInZNMpZn_I[/youtube]
Trailer for Chronicle[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdn2uP_BNwM[/youtube]
Saddest Happy People you will ever see