If you like the show, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Recorded live in front of a rowdy online audience on mixlr.com, which is so amazingly better than uStream that we can’t believe it.
Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to Discourse XL, the episode 20 overflow show.
A Word From Our Sponsor
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses (Tumblr)
- Join the NZ Bone Marrow Donor Registry!
- Scientists suggest spacetime has no time dimension (PhysOrg)
- Can the Hottest Peppers In the World Kill You? (Slashdot)
- Can Eating Too Much Spicy Food Kill You? (LiveScience)
- Woman’s methanol death ‘preventable’ – coroner (NZ Herald)
- High Court to review comedian’s sex case (NZ Herald)
- Jail Sentence for Pirate Bay Co-Founder Made Final (TorrentFreak)
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ — It’s Not What They’re for, But What They’re Against (FoxNews)
- Mum’s STD slur against rival pupil (NZ Herald)
- Would You Believe These Were DRAWN by an 18-Year-Old?
- Shit That Siri Says (Tumblr)
- ELIZA (Wikipedia)
- Is this NZ’s utegate? (John Pagani)
- Man With 100-Pound Scrotum Can’t Afford $1 Million Surgery (Gawker)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
Elephant Seal Photobomb (via the live show chat room)
Shit My Siri Says