We can’t quite believe the show is already a year old. Don’t they grow quickly?!
If you like the show, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Recorded live in front of a rowdy online audience on mixlr.com, which is so amazingly better than uStream that we can’t believe it.
Discourse Talent Show
Congratulations to , who we selected as first winner of our the Talent Show comp for sharing his talent “Taking photos while waiting in the traffic (or at the lights)” with us.
Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to Discourse XL, the episode 18 overflow show.
A Word From Our Sponsor
- Auckland’s grand plan to build the ‘world’s most liveable city’ (Idealog)
- What You Eat Affects Your Genes (Slashdot)
- Aboriginal DNA sheds light on early humans – experts respond (Science Media Centre)
- One-Third of Sun-Like Stars Have Earth-Like Planets In Habitable Zone (Technology Review)
- Android tablet shipments outpace iPad growth (Idealog)
- October 5 (Wikipedia)
- Montage of awesome cephalopod camouflage clips (Boing Boing)
- Rail-loop support swamps backing for road link (NZ Herald)
- Mystery hit-and-run enema (Boing Boing)
- Dear Radio Live! This is NZ, not Cuba (Tumeke!)
- Teardown Reveals Amazon Losing $10 on Every Kindle Fire (PC Mag)
- Mudkip (Pokémon) (Bulbapedia)
- Microsoft Anti-Malware Tool Mistakenly Snuffs Google Chrome (Wired)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- BigBrother UK
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
Patrick Stewart Alphabet
“Rick Perry” — A Bad Lip Reading Soundbite