If you like the show, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Recorded live in front of a rowdy online audience on mixlr.com.
Massive $2400 phone giveaway!
Thanks to Telecom XT we’ve got 3 (three!) Motorola Defy android phones to give away, Dylan already snarfed one for getting the phones, and we somehow managed to blow it when we were trying to decide which competition idea was best, so now it’s up to you, which one of our shortlist of competition ideas is best?
Winner of the most votes in the poll won’t necessarily be the winner of the competition – we just want feedback from the listeners to help us break our deadlock. The poll closes Tuesday 9th August 2011. The judges decision is final.
- A Blind Camera For The Photographically Challenged (Gizmodo)
- Apple blocks Samsung Galaxy 10.1 in Aus (ZDNet)
- Kiwi’s hand severed in sex romp (NZ Herald)
- Telecom’s new monopoly (NZ Herald)
- Hell Pizza Saga
- Free condoms weren’t up to scratch (NZ Herald)
- Pizza chief heads for US amid plans to quit Hell (NZ Herald)
- Computer fault halts newspaper production (Stuff)
- Internet Explorer Users Are Kinda Stupid, Study Suggests (PC World)
- THE SHOP IS GONE, THANKS
- Clown banned after row over magic award (NZ Herald)
- DOS Turns 30 (TechCrunch)
- Homeopathic Hospital’s study finds that homeopathic pills have no effect
- Brewers give French the bird (NZ Herald)
- pōkokohua (Maori Dictionary)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
Spongebob sings The Gummy Bear song