This week we tried doing our record using Google+’s Hangout feature, which resulted in a few unplanned drop-ins, including John Biggs from TechCrunch (unfortunately we experienced pretty bad audio quality so he dropped back out again fairly quickly).
Backup your computer! Now!
If you like the show, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook.
- MMP foes expelling man over race views(NZ Herald)
- Alan McRobie: Education on voting systems vital (NZ Herald)
- Hotel attack: How the SAS defeated the Taleban (NZ Herald)
- All in on burqa debate as woman kicked off bus(Stuff)
- Masklophobia? (Yahoo! Answers)
- Roundabout Revolution Sweeping US (Slashdot)
- Myspace to Be Sold to Specific Media for $35 Million (All Things D)
- Doing the math on News Corp.’s disastrous MySpace years (ars technica)
- Japanese Team Finds New Source of Rare Earth Elements(Slashdot)
- In US, Smartphones Now Majority of New Cellphone Purchases (Nielsen)
- Scientists respond to Feds’ claim that trout are cause of water decline (frogblog)
- Barcamp Auckland 5 (bca.geek.nz)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
WikiLeaks’ MasterCard Parody[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMN2c24Y1s[/youtube]
Michael Bay is unbelievably lazy[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7kcqB3thJM[/youtube]