If you like the show, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Jokes for Change
At the Classic Comedy Bar on Thursday 23rd June, starting at 7:30pm. $40, includes comedy, as well as a “light supper”, which we’re told is provided by Sal’s NY Pizza, so it’ll be delicious. Order tickets at 1-night.co.nz.
Ubuntu 20.10 Headstrong Honey Badger
Let’s make it happen!
- Discourse Guest: Helen Steemson from The Common Room.
- Hilary Calvert is full of shit.
- Here’s one I prepared earlier (Public Address)
- U.N. Report Declares Internet Access a Human Right (Wired Threat Level)
- New Zealand has signed this declaration, making a mockery of our recently (and unpopularly) passed internet disconnection legislation.
- Vodafone India Threatens Upset Customer With Defamation For Complaining About Bad Service (TechDirt)
- Are NZ consumers being duped by retailers as Digital TV comes to town? (SteveZone)
- Dylan’s 1968 P*****y scans (Tumblr)
- I’m not going to link to the NZ porn photos he tricked us into looking at, it was pretty bloody awful.
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter
Whaleoil: Labour Website Access Required No Hacking[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnOAeVaU5xM[/youtube]