Ben bailed a few hours before the show, so I invented a delightful new ailment for him, then dragged an unwilling Sting Machine along to be the first ever female co-host. She didn’t like it.
Tell a friend
Look into my eyes, not around my eyes, into my eyes. Now tell a friend about Discourse. Tell them it changed your life. Tell them it made you fitter, happier, and more productive.
- I spoke with Robyn live via satellite to central Tokyo, where the ground is still shaking, but life goes on.
- Dakta Green offers ‘cannabis for the needy’ (3 News)
- Japan’s blasts cast doubt on nuclear renaissance (3 News)
- Bus driver ‘tried to kill cyclist’ (NZ Herald)
- Police rescue dolphin (Stuff)
- Study: NZ best Commonwealth country for girls (NZ Herald)
- Show Us Your Longdrop
- Dear twitter user, reading some tweets and a blog post doesn’t make you an actual expert, but it turns out it is very likely to make you a know-it-all dickhead!
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing (Phrases.org.uk)
- Debunking a viral blog post on the nuke threat (Salon)
- Real experts on Japan’s nuclear crisis and analysis of the earthquake (Science Media Centre)
- Heat (1995) (IMDb)
- Discourse Poet Laureate Brian Wataki reading ‘Friday’
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word(s) of the Week
Follow us on twitter
New hydrogen blast at Fukushima nuclear reactor after Japan quake-tsunami[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7crIPPhmVI[/youtube]
Video of muddy mess as tsunami waves swallow homes, villages in Japan[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzvZy1zY8U8[/youtube]
First person video of tsunami in Kesennuma city, Miyagi Prefecture[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJN3Z1ryck[/youtube]