It was either going to be Afternoon Delight or Have a Quickie with Morgan and Ben, so just you thank your lucky stars. ‘Wonderful’ count: 12+ (I only started counting about halfway through.)
Live show in sunny Wellington? How is this possible!?
There’s going to be a live show on Thursday 17th February at Webstock the time and location haven’t been confirmed, but anyone who can be there will know about it (as the location is being kindly provided by Webstock, only Webstock ticket holders will be able to get in).
Be there if you want to watch the train wreck as it happens, live on stage.
Tell a friend!
Remember how dull your Thursdays were before you discovered Discourse? Just think of the joy you’ll be bringing into the world by sharing it around.
- Discourse Guest: Robyn Gallagher, all about PACE, which she wrote about in a guest article on Public Address.
- How to Hold Your Breath Like David Blaine
- David Blaine: How I held my breath for 17 min (YouTube) — also embedded below
- Do you know any Scientologists, former Scientologists, or cult busters? Tell them to get in touch. We’d like to do a special.
- How One Man Tracked Down Anonymous — And Paid a Heavy Price (Wired Threat Level)
- Lovers plan ‘quickie’ tomorrow (NZ Herald)
- Microscopic jellyfish a pain for swimmers (NZ Herald)
- Why can’t friends travel on JetStar together? (3 News)
- Cicada Life cycle (Wikipedia)
- Open Letter from CEO Stephen Elop, Nokia and CEO Steve Ballmer, Microsoft
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
- Having corrections would imply I wasn’t completely perfect. Get real.
Follow us on twitter
David Blaine: How I held my breath for 17 min[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFnGhrC_3Gs[/youtube]