We welcome back our Culture and Wellington correspondent, immediately blame her for the indiscretions of all politicians, then assign her the difficult task of reviewing the art equivalent of Solid Gold FM. Ben yawns; the police chase, or don’t chase as the case may be; and the TSA fondles our private parts. Justin Timberlake snorts coke off interns and Ben can’t help but take another pot-shot at Android. Spam on a ship, corned beef and mayo, and a disgusting little twerp goes to jail. Enjoy!
- Other things to do with 90 minutes (Google)
- New Mics!
- Senior Discourse Culture Commentator and Wellington Correspondent Robyn Gallagher
- European Masters exhibition at Te Papa
- Moleskine Notebooks
- Pansy Wong
- You Write ‘Bias Journalism’ and I Read ‘Derp’ (Gizmodo)
- What causes yawning?
- Authority recommends changes to Police pursuit policy (IPCA)
- Police: It’s not really a chase (Stuff)
- Airport pat-downs provoking backlash (Seattle Times)
- Naked photo sends jilted lover to jail (Stuff)
- See the Messages that Matter: Facebook email
- The Social Network (IMDb)
- The live code-off at Datacom Devcamp (Ustream)
- Angry Birds Android Trojan (f-secure)
- Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the week
- ‘Spam Ship’ passengers back on land (Sky News)
- Etymology of Consensual
Follow us on twitter
Another police chase:
Don’t touch my junk: