This week on the show we’re joined by newcomer Ben Gracewood, who discusses the Wheedle.co.nz fiasco.
Send a screenshot of your computer desktop and go in the running to win a bottle of the lovely Epic Orcon Pale Ale that Quentin Reade from Orcon generously shipped to us.
Enter by attaching your screenshot to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only available for humans over 18. If you don’t want the beer don’t enter. Don’t be an egg with what you send through. Entries close 7pm Tuesday 9th October, 2012. Winners will be announced here and on the show.
- Spring forward for daylight saving (NZ Herald)
- Scrap Wheedle ‘abomination’ and start again – Gracewood (NBR)
- Samsung phone hack(SMH)
- The wonders of gifctrl.com
- NZ prime minister defends Hollywood trip in wake of Megaupload mess(Ars Technica)
- Motorola reneges on Ice Cream Sandwich software update (Ars Technica)
- Peak Chrome? Google’s browser falls as Firefox, Internet Explorer stay flat (Ars Technica)
- The BlackBerry typo that landed a man in jail(PCPro)
Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
What’s your aunty been talking about?
Follow us on twitter