The overflow was just a couple of minutes long, so we’ve bundled it on the end of the regular show.
- Huffing pair face long recovery (3 News)
- ‘No point in raising alcohol price’ – Key (3 News)
- France to Require All Drivers to Carry Breathalyzers (Daily Tech)
- Auckland hit by flash floods (3 News)
- Karam’s case against Robin Bain supporter goes to court (NZ Herald)
- Facebook adds new status icons for same-sex marriages (The Verge)
- Chart: What Killed Us, Then and Now (The Atlantic)
- Two men suspected of trying to hijack a flight in China were beaten to death by passengers (Daily Mail)
- PlayStation rage killing and maiming children (Stuff)
- PM’s office part of shutdown on Dotcom tip off (NZ Herald)
- Facebook e-mail mess: Address books altered; e-mail lost (CNet)
- The Oatmeal v. FunnyJunk, Part VII: Charlie The Censor Files A Motion(Pope Hat)
- Discourse (& Ben) mentioned in the July 1 2012 Mediawatch. (Radio NZ)
Shakespeare of the week
- Macbeth. Act 2, Scene 3.
What’s your aunty been talking about?
Word of the Week
- cupcaking (Urban Dictionary)
Follow us on twitter
— Raj Khushal (@nzRaj) July 3, 2012