Great fun making the show this week.
When the show was being recorded we didn’t know what had happened with the earthquake off Indonesia, and whether it had generated a significant tsunami or not. Regardless of the lack of a tsunami, consider making a donation to the New Zealand Red Cross.
- Child sees dad crushed by train (NZ Herald)
- Herbal ‘remedy’ may trigger widespread kidney failure (USA Today)
- The Poor Quality of our State Highway Spending (TransportBlog)
- NZ has the makings of a ‘massive renaissance’ (NZ Herald)
- We make a lot of fun of the Herald’s stock photos, but this is actually a legit idea. Whether it’s an amazing insight or not I’m less sure of, we’ve discussed this exact idea on the show before – designing software and exporting bits & bytes is such an obviously better idea than exporting milk, wood, and meat.
- Study Suggests Violent Gaming Leads To Cooperation, Not Aggression (Geekosystem)
- Tsunami warning after 8.7 quake near Indonesia (NZ Herald)
- Dotcom arrest costs taxpayer $70,000 – so far (NZ Herald)
- Should’ve spent that on this instead: NZ drops veteran (Stuff)
- Cadbury Eggs (xkcd)
What’s your aunty been talking about? Presented by Spoiler Massacre.
Follow us on twitter