If you like the show, please tell your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Recorded live in front of a rowdy online audience on mixlr.com.
Discourse Talent Show
Submissions are open now, go to discourse.co.nz/comp to send your entry in. You’ve got a couple of weeks to get your entry in. Any creative, cool, or fun endeavor that you can document and present online will do. A photo (or photoshop), painting, recorded dance, song, poem, performing a joke, doing a backflip, or whatever it is you can come up with. The Discourse team will pick one winner, and the audience favourite will also win.
Both winners receive an HTC Trophy Windows Phone 7 phone, thanks to Microsoft. The worst entry gets some junky android handset from the grimy bottom of Ben’s gadget box.
Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to Discourse XL, the episode 15 overflow show.
A Word From Our Sponsor
- I’m not linking to that bullshit unprovoked TMZ Steve Jobs beat-up.
- Steve Jobs Steps Down the First Time: The 1985 Press Coverage (Technologizer)
- Super dodgy: SoberApp
- Auckland named world’s 10th most liveable city (NZ Herald)
- Rob “CmdrTaco” Malda Resigns From Slashdot (Slashdot)
- Security researchers trace RSA hack and SecureID breach to lame Excel spreadsheet phishing (Boing Boing)
- Twitter study casts doubts on ministers’ post-riots plan (The Guardian)
- Ex-Board Member Says HP Is Committing ‘Corporate Suicide’ (Slashdot)
- Your Aunty reckons you should check out:
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Follow us on twitter