Blah blah blah, nobody even reads this.
Tell a friend
If you like the show and want it to continue get a friend to give us a listen. It makes a difference.
- Discourse Guest: Tom Isaacson.
- Let’s assume for the moment that Darren Hughes is telling the truth (Brian Edwards)
- Naked Youngster v Naked Man (State Highway One)
- Earth to Labour Party: DANGER, DANGER, FLASHING RED WARNING LIGHTS OF IMPENDING DOOM! (Tumeke)
- Phil Goff has no virtù (No Right Turn)
- Goff emerges ‘strengthened’ by Hughes affair (Stuff)
- City pays $56m for new IT system (NZ Herald)
- Color gets epic funding for doing little more than crashing repeatedly.
- When LOLs Collide: Cheezburger Network Buys Know Your Meme (TechCrunch)
- China ‘to overtake US on science’ in two years (BBC)
- Amazon App Store Requires Security Compromise (Wired Gadget Lab)
- Google Delays General Release of Honeycomb Source (Slashdot)
- Google Holds Honeycomb Tight (Business Week)
- Asians in the Library/Chingchonglinglongtingtong (Know Your Meme)
- Ching Chong! Asians in the Library Song (Response to UCLA’s Alexandra Wallace) (YouTube) — also embedded below
- Minecraft Team Expands, Accepting Job Applications (ShackNews)
- “Minecraft, the innovative indie game of collaborative creation (or destruction), has doubled its development team… from one to two. Well, maybe three.”
- Chart of the day, short-changed on the step-change edition (Dim Post)
- Chart of the day, Crime Wave! edition (Dim Post)
- GE: $14B USD Profits, Pays No Taxes For Last Year, Gets $3.2B Tax Benefit (DailyTech)
- 15 Examples Of First World Problems (BuzzFeed)
- The Discourse Weekly Show Urban Dictionary Word(s) of the Week
- USPTO gives google patent for doodles
Follow us on twitter
Ching Chong! Asians in the Library Song (Response to UCLA’s Alexandra Wallace)
Topsy | AIDS patients dramatic recoveryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6zCNdEfm5w